Learn to Clean as You Go
House cleaning in Irvine, is as much of a challenge as it is in the rest of the world. No matter where you live, it requires regular discipline to keep a neat and clean home. Instead of waiting for the house to get really dirty before you begin a cleaning spree that takes a lot of time, it is a wise idea to learn how to clean your house a little at a time as you progress through your day.Adopting this daily practice will help keep your home looking clean in between heavy cleaning days. Follow these tips to keep your house neat and clean:
• Prepare to clean before starting dinner by filling the sink with hot soapy water.
• Clean up your cooking area as you stir the food on the stove.
• Place dishes, pots, and pans to soak in hot soapy water while you eat your meal.
• Wipe up spills right away.
• Clean up after meals are over. Washall the dishes. Put leftovers away in the refrigerator. Wash the dirty pots and pans, knives, and the cutting board.
• Clean the counters.
• Sweep up any dropped food and crumbs that have landed on the kitchen floor.
• First thing in the morning when you head to the bathroom, give the toilet a few swirls with the toilet brush. This will keep the toilet looking clean in between deeper cleaning.
• Keep a microfiber cleaning cloth in the bathroom and wipe the sink and counter to keep it looking sparkly.
• Give the bathroom floor a quick sweep-up once or twice a week in between heavy cleaning days.
The Rest of the House
• As you walk through the house, do a quick clutter clean-up. Put items back where they belong.
• Run a dusting mop over uncarpeted floor areas to avoid the accumulation of dust and dirt.
• When you change out of your clothes at the end of the day, put them in the hamper if they need to be laundered. Put them away in drawers and the closet if they’re clean.
• Pick up stray items, shoes, and clothes at the end of the day. Do a fast overview of your house before bedtime and have the kids clean up the stuff they left lying around. Clean up after yourself as well. This will keep your house looking clean and it only takes a few minutes to accomplish.
Good for the Environment
Stop using paper towels to clean your home. Use microfiber cloths instead. When wet, they have sanitizing properties that are good for cleaning counters, bathrooms, glass, tile, and floors. Using a microfiber cloth means that you don’t have to use any other cleaning products. They are machine-washable, reusable, and economical to use.
Each of these cleaning tips takes three minutes or less to accomplish, and require very little effort. Follow the simple plan in this article to keep your house from getting cluttered and dirty. It is still necessary to do a regular deep cleaning in your home, but you won’t have to do it as often if you learn to clean your home as you move about your day.